Solving Complex Operational Problems and Improving Customer Outcomes Since 2004Discuss Your Challenges
In 2004, we made a huge leap to start Zelus. We knew we could deliver a better experience for clients by solving complex business problems. One where we provided an experienced team that is more collaborative, more approachable, and more focused on client success. We imagine a world where every employee knows how to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
We are proud to be a woman-owned, small business focused on improving the customer experience for our clients through change management, operations optimization, training, and call center optimization strategies.
At Zelus, we imagine a world where every client delivers a stellar customer experience. Whether you’re building a future-proof strategy or are focused on solving painful problems, we meet clients where they are at and move the customer and employee experience forward through organizational change management, operations optimization, and learning development and delivery services.
Zelus Consulting Group looks for opportunities to partner with diverse suppliers who can help deliver exceptional services to our clients and ensure our continued success. We look to create mutually beneficial business relationships with minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, LGBT-owned, and small businesses. We believe that supplier diversity creates a competitive advantage and positively impacts the world.
To help our clients improve their customer and employee experience.
16 Lessons In 16 Years
We were thrilled to celebrate our 16th anniversary over the Summer of 2020.
As part of the celebration, we sat down and put together a few thoughts on the things we’ve learned over the years as entrepreneurs.
With all that is happening today, we’ve contemplated how we had to navigate the waters to establish ourselves as a woman-owned business. And we wanted to share what we’ve learned.
Meet Our Leadership Team
- BS Business Administration from Boston College (Honors Program)
- Certified CPTD
- Owner/Founder of Zelus
- Driven to reach our clients’ desired Business Outcomes
- Achieving excellence requires processes that leverage technology effectively and learning solutions that drive desired behavior
Wife, Mother, Grandmother
- Avid Mystery Reader
- Public Television Supporter
- Loves to Travel
- BS Business Administration from Babson College
- Certified PMP, CPTD
- Owner/Founder of Zelus
Process Improvement and Customer Experience Expert
- Loves to solve complex problems to enhance the customer experience
- Inspires teams to deliver optimal operational results
- Decades of expertise in complex service-oriented organizations
Wife, Mother, School Committee Member
- Not a lot of free time in my life!
Career Project Manager and Change Agent
- BA Economics from Boston College
- Organizational Development leader as both internal and external consultant
Operations Improvement and Implementation Expert
- Dedicated to successful change and client success
- Focused on empowering leaders to guide and support organization culture and change
Wife, Mother and Outdoor Enthusiast
- Best ways to tire three young boys is to keep them active outside!
Process and Learning Expert
- BS Business Administration from James Madison University
- University of Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium, Global Marketing and European Union summer program
- Certified CPTD
- Dale Carnegie: Effective Communications Certification
Devoted to Operational Excellence
- Always aims to identify the root problem and get to the best resolution
- Dedicated to meet client goals and deadlines
- Drives effective communications using collaborative techniques
Wife, Mother, Travel Enthusiast
- Enjoys book club and game nights with friends.
- Raising a toddler and cherishing a good night’s sleep!
Curious about the impact we’ve had?
Our success hinges on our customers’ success. Browse some of the highlights of our work in our Case Studies.
As the business environment continues to shift and adapt, we continuously transform our approaches, methodologies, and our own operation.
We share those insights directly with you in our Learning Hub.