Before changing your learning strategy, we recommend everyone take stock with a quick Readiness Assessment.
There are 3 key areas of focus:
- Content Design
We’re offering 3 complimentary program assessments!
We’re here to help you and the best way to move quickly, which you have to do to pull off a successful AEP this year, is to dive right in with an assessment.
This assessment would typically cost between $10-$15K, but we’re offering 3 complimentary assessments as the result of our participation in the 11th Annual Medicare Market Innovations Forum.
Fill out this form to get started and a member of the team will be in touch very soon to get started and help you prepare the items we’ll need to maximize the value of our assessment.
Here’s more information about the Readiness Assessment process if you’re trying to get a head start on your own!
Take some time to answer these questions thoughtfully and honestly with your team.
- Does your learning design team have experience re-designing physical classroom training into online synchronous events?
- Have your trainers delivered online highly interactive classes that last more than a few hours?
- Have your trainers mastered the tools available on the learning platforms? Things like break-out rooms, whiteboards, hand-raising, and gaming?
- Do you have skilled producers to support your trainers during virtual events?
- Does your staff have basic tools including a webcam?
- Does your team know how to quickly troubleshoot common technology problems?
- Do you have technical staff available to troubleshoot more complex problems immediately and quickly during a class?
And the over-arching question:
- Is your organization open to the notion that virtual learning CAN and SHOULD look different than classroom training?
Once you answer these questions, you can begin building your Virtual Training Action Plans.