Looking for our most recent content?
Thanks so much for stopping by – here are some quick links to the latest pieces we’ve created and shared:
- 16 Lessons Over 16 Years – the top things we’ve learned over the past 16 years of entrepreneurship (Published 9/16/20)
- Virtual Learning Series – a 3 part series helping you prepare for the transition to virtual learning
Leading and Adapting in Uncertain Times with Virtual Services
The global pandemic surrounding COVID-19 is rapidly shifting business and consumer needs. Almost overnight, companies are having to close their doors or restructure their work environment.
The impact in contact centers is manifesting in a few significant ways:
- Inquiry volume is spiking across all channels
- Agents are being dispursed or are shifting to working from home
- Business leaders are trying to figure out ways to keep employees safe and employed while keeping their business open
- Supervisors have to rapidly develop the skills to motivate and monitor a virtual team
- Uncertainty and anxiety is severely impacting the focus and performance of everyone
However, as frightening and stressful as these moments are, there is a new world of opportunity emerging that will have a far-reaching impact on contact centers and customer service models moving forward.
There is mass adoption of digital communication tools and platforms as a result of social distancing, shelter in place, and all the various forms of isolation being recommended and mandated. We’ve run Zelus as a distributed, virtual company since our inception in 2004. Carol and Jenny have led and managed a remote workforce and are incredibly skilled at solving complex problems for clients virtually.
With over 15 years of experience implementing virtual programs, our team is in the position to move exceptionally fast right now. We are currently working with customers to renovate in-person classroom training programs to accommodate a virtual learning environment.
Here are a few of the approaches we incorporate and virtual services we offer:
Whether you need a virtual training partner, support to get your team working from home, adding more people to your team, or need strategic help transitioning to a distributed work-at-home model, we are here to help you adapt quickly. We can help you avoid the pitfalls lurking around the corner.
We are experts in problem-solving, complex operations, regulated industries, change management, and building and delivering the learning programs to improve your business while keeping your customer needs front and center.
Zelus is an NWBOC nationally certified woman-owned and woman-controlled business, as well as a Commonwealth of Massachusetts, registered women’s business enterprise (WBE). The Zelus culture encourages a passion for the strategy work we do, a commitment to do what is best for our clients, and an investment in our colleagues to drive career development and maintain work/life balance.
To learn how the Zelus team can help you contact us here or say hello in the live chat on the bottom right of this page.