Well, that was different and a lot of fun! This morning we went live and shared our thoughts on discovering the ‘can do’ path with all of the ‘can’t dos’ surrounding us right now.
The majority of our discussion focused around these 5 themes.
- Our approach for removing barriers
- How to engage people
- What defines effective communication
- The role culture plays (How the team feels about the work)
- The critical nature of working in iterations – and teaching others how to iterate
Our favorite part of any live discussion or panel we participate on is always the Q&A section – that held true yet again today.
Here’s a quick recap of the questions we answered live (these start at 29:00 in the video if you want to jump there):
- Quick tips and ideas for boosting morale when you have a team that can’t step away from the work to get together
- How to get employees and customers to realize the barrier isn’t the actual virtual learning tool and how to promote the positive ‘can do’ mindset while using these tools
- Some things that didn’t work (and how to move forward and keep trying new things)
Unfortunately one of many lessons learned with all of these virtual communication tools is that the quality of Zooms cloud recording isn’t always super crisp – we’ll adjust and adapt, like we always do, for the next time!
We’ll be going live again very soon and if there is anything you’d like us to discuss just reach out to us or leave a comment below.